- Location: New Jersey
- Type: Full Time
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for replenishing inventory, receiving full units of inventory and filling racks to the correct units of SKU. Also they review the quality of each piece of material, re-bundle loose pieces, separate damaged and/or broken pieces in order to salvage as much inventory as possible into shorter lengths. This job is critical for the correct and efficient fulfilment of sales orders. Warehouse Workers also help Pickers and Checkers in the packaging of Sales Orders for dispatching.
- Replenish inventory in the correct Bin / Slot
- Review condition and quality of inventory
- Organize isle per SKU and tie (re-bundle) any loose pieces
- Review inventory levels per SKU. Every slot must be fully stocked on a daily basis
- Separate any broken or damaged pieces, record accordingly
- Salvage in shorten lengths any possible inventory
- Re-Stock Customer returns
- Ability to lift bundles of up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge / capability to use chops-saws
- Basic Mathematic skills are a must
- Good communications skills are required
- Brand new 170,000 sqf class A facility. New office with breakroom and locker-room.
- Competitive base salary and benefits package.
- No weekend work.
- Overtime hours will be available as needed.