- Location: South Carolina
- Type: Full Time
This position is responsible for conducting order resolution and invoicing of all sales orders for the branch. It requires excellent communication skills to be able to coordinate sales order operations across multiple teams, involving inside sales, dispatching and warehouse staff. It also involves supporting the inventory receiving warehouse team, and speaking with suppliers mitigating specific situations regarding purchase orders and supplier claims.
Outstanding organization and aptitude for mathematics are essential for day-to-day operations.
- Own the sales order resolution process
- By comparing completed pick tickets with the ERP order information
- Make necessary adjustments to the order based on the picks
- Annotate messages and specific details on sales orders to be used on delivery tickets
- Perform tasks related to receiving of inventory into the ERP management system
- Generate Purchase Order Claims and own the claim process with vendors
- Proven 3+ years of experience
- Microsoft Office suite experience required
- Knowledge of WMS or ERP software is strongly preferred.
- Thrive when working in a high pace, dynamic environment.
- Customer service oriented and able to collaborate well with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills are required for daily operations.