- Location: New Jersey
- Type: Full Time
This position is responsible for supporting the management of all inventory receiving operations in the warehouse. This includes inventory keeping, shipment planning and scheduling, product integrity review at point of entry, and general inventory management and operation best practices. This position requires excellent product handling skills, forklift operation experience, organization, and attention to detail.
- Coordinate with multiple departments to efficiently allocate inventory for daily orders, satisfy on-time delivery standards, and accommodate inventory replenishments.
- Coordinate inbound shipments and scheduling.
- Maintain physical condition of the warehouse by planning inventory allocation changes to ensure efficient space utilization.
- Perform all tasks related to receiving and organization of inventory.
- Responsible for receiving, documenting, and unloading inbound deliveries.
- Inspect and document shipment condition, inventory, and packaging quality.
- Maintain warehouse organization, cleanliness, and issue work orders for equipment repair.
- Input and log inventory records in the WMS.
- Proven +3 years of Warehouse Operations experience.
- Experience operating forklifts is required. Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of WMS or ERP software is strongly preferred.
- Customer service oriented and able to collaborate well with cross-functional teams.
- Thrive when working in a high pace, dynamic environment.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills are required for daily operations.