- Location: New Jersey
- Type: Full Time
This position is responsible for track and maintain inventory levels of all assigned products, alert management when inventory stockouts are possible, coordinate possible transfers between facilities, create purchase orders, update ETAs when orders have been confirmed and shipped in ERP System as needed. Review invoices from vendors to approve receiving and payment. Answer vendor questions and provide them with additional order documentation as needed.
The successful candidate for this position must be organized, have extreme attention to detail, sense of urgency, and strong understanding of inventory management and supply chain management concepts. Advance knowledge of excel and aptitude for mathematics are also essential for the day-to-day operations.
- Maintain and track inventory levels for all assigned items. Stock-outs are not acceptable.
- Process and track Purchase orders
- Key entry of Purchase Orders.
- Manage day-to day relationship and communication with Suppliers.
- Review confirmations
- Keep clear understanding and log of Lead-times and Capacity.
- Track and update delivery dates
- Track and organize all documentation related to Purchase Orders and Items
- Product drawings, packaging, grade, and finish Specs
- Contracts, agreements, terms, etc.
- Review Invoices
- Items, volumes, and prices against Purchase Order.
- Manage and coordinate resolution of any discrepancies.
- Coordinate transfers between facilities as needed.
- Manage and coordinate product returns and claims with suppliers as needed.
- Alert Management of any possible problem, market conditions, supply chain changes.
- College or Associate degree with a minor in business, accounting and/or finance
- 2+ years of experience
- Familiarity with accounting software
- Microsoft Office suite experience
- Basic understanding of Inventory Management, Supply-Chain and accounting
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Complete work on deadlines
- Customer service skills